We ordered a sample package of a combination of oil and cream from a company called Pro Naturals CBD. We saw the ad on Facebook. (Yeah I know, NEVER order anything from an ad on Facebook) THIS IS A BOGUS COMPANY! There is no website for Pro Naturals CBD but there are several reviews.

We paid the shipping and handling for samples ($4.95-each for a total of $9.90) and received an order confirmation (Photo attached). No where on any of this company's informational data does it say anything about the trial period being 14 days. Not on the order confirmation, not on the shipping notification and certainly not on the packaging.

Long story short, they claim that their website (what website?) says that you will automatically be put on auto-ship and that if you don't want your account charged, you MUST cancel within 14 days of your order. Not receipt of your order but within 14 days of placing your order.

Our account was scheduled to be charged $89.99 on the May 2nd even though I had filed a charge dispute with my bank. I spoke with Pro Naturals customer service line prior to May 2nd and have an e-mail stating that the auto-ship "membership" has been canceled. My account was still charged and I have never received the product(s). Because of Pro Natural's supposed auto-ship disclaimer and because we didn't know we needed to cancel the charges stand and we can not get a refund! To put it mildly, I am beyond pissed and will be filing complaints with the BBB and I intend to go further with my bank. I will be putting posts on Facebook and every place else I can think of. I will put this company out of business if I can which just puts a bad light on legit CBD companies. This is just wrong!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pro Naturals Cbd Cbd Oil Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Pro Naturals CBD Cons: Anything about them, Scam company, Zero stars across the board.

• Facebook Abuse
  • Facebook Ads
  • Cbd
  • Pro Naturals

Comments

I got scam too

A scam!? Yes!

Searching for a phone number to get this order resolved. To no avail.

Placed a STOP on my card. Hope it was on time before another charge is added to my account.

ClumsyCougar980

I had the very same experience with these thieves, and I even spoke with a rep telling him I wanted to be reminded before they took another month, I wanted to try it, not commit, well I tried to put a dispute in and stop payment with my bank, these phony liars got the money, and I got the shaft, never ever buy their crap, its useless and expensive

I ordered one $4.95 1oz. bottle.

I was charged for 2 $4.95 bottles. Now I just noticed 2 charges from the same company for 98.00!!! So I payed $210 for 1oz.

of CBD!!! WTF.....

I had a similar experience happen to my mother. Facebook should be held accountable for promoting companies like this. These people need to be stopped.

GranularQuokka

I just got mine with a charge for $187.34.

Count me as one of the robbed.

I am having the same problem. Any luck yet?

DrabMagellanicPenguin240

Bad business is bad medicine thieves and liars probability of deep state associations. No love Facebook defend my money and do a Facebook class action on them

Same thing is happening to me!

BubblyFrigatebird330

There is a web site I have been on it and I hit my free samples